subhanAllah. received this at the right time when i needed it... =)
advices received from my yahoo group today. from sisters to another. worldwide. mashaAllah.
1) FEELING A BIT DOWN
"and Allah's love is with those who endure their fate with patience. Ramadhan offers you so many blessings subhanullah. .. Your health stops you from fasting (for the time being insha Allah) but it does not stop you from other acts of Ibadah like memorizing that juz of the quran that we all have been putting off for later. Be patient sister and smile instead of feeling down, Allah's blessings in Ramadhan are not only for the fasting slaves, they are for all..."
"and Allah's love is with those who endure their fate with patience. Ramadhan offers you so many blessings subhanullah. .. Your health stops you from fasting (for the time being insha Allah) but it does not stop you from other acts of Ibadah like memorizing that juz of the quran that we all have been putting off for later. Be patient sister and smile instead of feeling down, Allah's blessings in Ramadhan are not only for the fasting slaves, they are for all..."
2) Fasting during pregnancy ??
"Then finally the morning after the Eid the first day of Shawwal I gave birth to a 8 pound 7 ounce baby boy that we named Anas. Look at the power of Dua. Allahu Akbar. So Allah is merciful he answered my dua and I am so grateful. I hope my story was and inspiration to you and the rest of the breastfeeding and pregnant women in the ummah. Don't beat yourself up if you don't have the ability. Try your best, don't worry about what others may think or say and enjoy this month. I love you sister for the pleasure of Allah and I pray that you have a blessed Ramadhan if you have the ability to fast or not."

No comments:
Post a Comment